More than a Star Rating. Key Docs and Company Report Scores Count in TOTAL SCORE

We give you a separate Key Docs score on license, insurance and complaint status. A low score here can increase your risk. Things can go horribly wrong if you hire an unlicensed or uninsured company. A worker injured on the job can suddenly put you in jeopardy. Completed work that you paid for may not pass your state’s standards. A high score on Key Docs should be one of your minimum requirements for choosing a company.

Report Score Indicates a Company’s Openness

It’s frustrating to call a company and get the run around. You’re trying to talk to someone with authority and they won’t even give you their name. That’s a bad way to do business. It’s why we give you a separate Report score. A high score means they believe in the customer’s right to know. They show you who the key manager is and how to contact them, what services and specialties they provide and show you job photos.

Combining Star Scores, Key Docs and Report Scores

Each company’s ONE AllRatings TOTAL SCORE uses a 100 scale and is calculated using their Star, Key Docs and Report scores. A company’s super-composite Star Score optimized for accuracy and recency represents 80% of our TOTAL SCORE value with the other 20% split evenly between their Key Docs and Report scores. You now have access to the most complete and accurate ratings available anywhere. Smart!

Outer Ring Colors Indicate Rating Levels

You can quickly identify good companies by looking at the outer ring of the ONE AllRatings symbol. No color in the outer ring means the company has a low rating with a TOTAL SCORE under 80. A silver ring indicates a high rating of over 80. Only companies that score 85+ and pass our additional certification requirements earn the gold-ringed symbol of very high rating —CERTIFIED.

Now, you can have confidence in your choice.

Limit of Liability

The ONE AllRatingsTM symbol is not a promise of a company’s future performance or your actual satisfaction with that company. We endeavor to perform the ratings process accurately and without bias according to the description supplied. Since we rely on multiple sources of information and each company’s performance can change over time, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided herewith. The content and materials provided are provided “As Is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. The ONE AllRatings CERTIFIEDTM symbol does not mean that a certified company will meet every individual’s subjective markers for satisfaction. We do back our certification with a Performance Guarantee, which is our sole guarantee provided users of any information related to ONE AllRatings.

Chat with ONE AllRatings

Picture of the author